It's easy to stray from Project 365. I have been remembering to take the pictures, but getting the posted is a different story. And, for some reason, the past few weeks have been CA-RAZY with life. So without further ado, the rest of February, from now until then.

Luke decided to post for me when I was standing in the middle of the living room thinking of what to take a picture of for today. Notice he's in his PJs. It was a lazy Sunday for us today. I woke up feeling like an elephant was sitting on my chest. We're still all in our PJs.

Today was the fun fair. Luke's class brought in the most money in pennies for the Penny Olympics. The prize was to throw a pie in Mrs. O's face. Fun times.

Joel and I had a mini-photo shoot today. I needed a new pic for my CT profile. This is not the one I chose.

We got our basket ready for the fun fair at school. One of the kids' moms made this FABULOUS quilt. I wanted it. Bad. I didn't get it. Boo.

Proud teacher mom moment. Luke said, "Hey, mom! I can do the teacher look." Near perfection.

More snow. Ugh. Luke loves it, though. Not sure which genes gave him his love of snow. Must be a mutant gene.

Ice. Worse to drive in than snow. But it means it's not cold enough for snow. So I'll take it. Come on, spring!

In this picture, I am 20.7 pounds less than I was a month and a half ago. Go me.

Taken from the warm comforts of my bedroom. McCarthy loves to play outside, even in the snow.

Not even sure what he was doing, but isn't this such a boy thing to do?

We went to Ten Thousand Villages today after school to pick up some Soup of Success mixes for the raffle basket. Luke just had to have this toy. It was made in Kenya and when you push it, it looks like the guy is really pedaling. So simple, but so fun.

One of my new favorite dishes. Chicken & Black Bean burritos with avocado. The avocado were almost too ripe, but they were still delish.

We have dinner with my grandma every Tuesday evening. Tonight we went to Dairy Queen. Luke was out of character- soooo goofy.
Hopefully I can stay caught up now. Yeah, right. Who am I kidding?
Great pictures ~ and I know what you mean about taking them and then getting them posted.. I haven't missed an actual day yet, but I've come close - remembering at the last second that I didn't post a photo, scrambling around right before bed LOL
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss ~ and that little bicycle toy is so neat!! :-)